Augmented Reality made approachable at Blippbuilder
Blippbuilder is a WYSIWYG Augmented Reality building tool created by Blippar. The primary goal of this tool was to make AR simple and accessible to everyone.
I had the opportunity to work towards making the Blippbuilder tool more approachable while working within the constraints of the already established app. After some preliminary user research, I narrowed down my focus on three key areas
- optimizing visibility within the app
- improving the screen real estate
- user onboarding experience.
- Project Roles
- Designer, Product Designer, UI Designer, UX/IA Designer
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Principle App, Sketch
- Prototypes, Web Apps
- Project Industries
- Augmented Reality