Feature-length screenplay: At the height of the Cold War, Air Force pilot Lieutenant David Steeves vanishes over the Sierra Nevada Mountains in a high-value jet. Fifty-four days later, left for dead, he crawls out of the wild with an impossible tale of survival. The media and military brand him a hero, launching him to fame and fortune, only to call him into question when certain discrepancies in his story point to his being a hoax, or worse — a traitor. Based on a true story.
• 2016 Black List Selection.
• Oscar-nominated Bristol Automotive (“The Imitation Game”) and Fabrik Entertainment (“Bosch,” “The Killing) attached to produce.
• Emmy-winning Keith Maitland (“Tower”) attached to direct.
• PDF of screenplay available upon request.
- Project Roles
- CAA, Anonymous Content
- Film, Scripting
- Feature Length Films, Screenplays
- Project Industries