The Great Master of Pauses
Promo film for the "15º Festa Cinema Francês" that stets as a mockumentary starring the last great master of pauses, a french artist once in charge of slowing the pace of french cinéma.
This work is based on the idea that French films are boring, slow and never ending. This was a stereotype very present among our target and that stopped them to want to get in touch with french films.
CCP (Clube Criativos de Portugal)
- Bronze Award in Best Film Digital
- Bronze Award in Best Film for Campaign
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Writer
- Institut Français
- Art Direction, Consulting, Creative Strategy, Language: French
- Advertising, Commercials - Video, Motion Graphics
- Project Industries
- Advertising, Entertainment, Travel/Tourism