Bose Sleepbuds — Cake & Arrow
Working together with a core team tasked with improving the communications approach of the Bose Sleepbuds™ product page experience, responsibilities included:
• User research
• UI design
• Developing low- and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
• Iterative design process.
Outcomes and delivery included developing a narrative concept of guiding visitors through a night of using the product, and establishing new CMS-compliant design patterns. Setting clear user expectations, the page's communication and design, a direct response to our research findings, tells the Sleepbuds' story from the customer’s point of view, not the product’s.
The page’s redesign yielded a 68% improvement in conversion.
- Project Roles
- Creative Director, Designer, UI Designer, UX/IA Designer
- Cake & Arrow
- Design, Creative Direction, Design Pattern Research, Design Strategy, Interaction, Mobile, Sketch
- Websites, Interaction Designs, UI Design, UX Designs, Visual Designs