Pure Michigan State Tourism Campaign
In the five years I helped write the stories of Pure Michigan, this campaign became famous with its own Wikipedia entry, some very funny YouTube spoofs and a place on the Forbes list of the ten best travel campaigns of all time.
Director: Anthony Garth | Avalon Films
Accolades for the Pure Michigan travel & tourism campaign:
• Best State Tourism Advertising, Television, Radio & Social Media Campaigns – Mercury Awards
• A place on the Forbes list of the 10 Best Travel Campaigns of all time
• ROI – Motivated 7.2 million trips to Michigan with visitors spending $2 billion at Michigan businesses and paid $138 in Michigan sales tax. In other words, the state made $4 for each dollar spent on Pure Michigan advertising.
• Michigan.org is the most popular state tourism web site in U.S.
- Project Roles
- Copywriter, Creative Director
- Scripted TV, Social Media Content, Websites