Crisis Command: 12 Minute Disaster
"Crisis Command: 12 Minute Disaster" is a multiplayer mobile training game/app for iOS, designed to help emergency hospital personnel prepare for disaster scenarios by developing their communication skills and teamwork under pressure.
Crisis Command is quick and repeatable, and is designed to work in tandem with traditional tabletop and real-world training exercises as part of a more complete training picture. It was funded by the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles County Emergency Medical Services Agency and is available free for all iOS platforms via the App Store now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crisis-command/id1098424591
Note that due to specific design considerations, the game is only fully playable with 4+ devices on the same local network!
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Creative Director, Game Designer, Interactive Producer
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- 2D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Art Direction, Conceptual, Content, Creative Direction, Design, Game Design, Interactive, Management of Teams 1-10, Managing Budgets, Mobile, Project Management
- App Design, Games - Mobile, UI Design
- Project Industries
- Government, Health/Pharma, Software