Brian Kish Gallery: Mid-Century Italian Design
HIGHLIGHT: Designed a series of adverts for Brian Kish, expert of mid-century Italian design, running in Pin-Up architectural digest from 2013 to 2014; the final ad was dedicated to the last surviving founder of modern Italian Design, 102 year old Luigi Caccia Dominioni. One of the final press photographs of him before he passed featured him holding our ad dedicated to his contributions.
• Streamlined daily operations for workflow efficiency, often in researching and implementing tech-based solutions from hardware infrastructure to software services.
• Handled some business deal negotiation writing.
• Designed branding and event invitations, and programmed website for world's leading mid-century postwar Italian design expert.
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Designer, Front-End Developer, Project Manager
- Brian Kish
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction
- Advertising, Magazines
- Project Industries