Men's 'Style Icons' Campaign
Art Direction & Design for Bloomingdale’s 2014 'Style Icons' - Men's Campaign Launch
More and more guys are taking inspiration from street style, so we decided to build a campaign around stylish New Yorkers. Real New York guys reinventing the fall look book.
The online lookbook features select Bloomingdale’s locations where customers in the store can browse the book on iPads in the men’s department. The company’s 59th Street flagship devoted windows on the Third Avenue side of the store to the initiative the month and a cocktail party in conjunction with T Magazine.
• Photoshoot concept & mood board.
• Interactive UX wireframe & final design.
• Concept, art direction & final design.
• Oversee image retouching and final assets to production.
• Dedicated email, social banners, media & display banners and cross-platform collateral.
- Project Roles
- Art Director, Designer, UX/IA Designer
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Art Direction, Conceptual, Creative Direction, Editorial, Fashion, Retail, Storyboarding, Strategy
- Apparel, E-commerce Platforms, Editorial Designs
- Project Industries
- Fashion, Retail, Technology