Microsoft Medical Devices Division Brand and UI/UX Design
As Microsoft research medical devices group growing mature, their first product and service will be launched in a near future. However, their current website lacks of information and call to action. After users browse through the whole site, they wouldn’t even know what are key selling points of the team and the product.
1. Refine goals of digital experience, end users and value propositions.
2. Design a holistic digital experience that make the site accessible, generate trust and drive profits.
3. Design compelling visual styles that support the brand and the product.
- Project Roles
- 2D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Interaction, Interactive, Keynote, Motion
- Brand Guidelines, Branded Content, Websites
- Project Industries
- Hardware, Health/Pharma, Software