Portland General Electric
Portland General Electric had been off the air and virtually silent for several years. So when they found themselves competing with gas stations to power cars, they knew it was time to start building a stronger brand and connect to the customers they'd been serving every single day.
I lead all of the creative and the production for these spots and the broader campaign.
- Project Roles
- Copywriter, Creative Director
- Portland General Electric
- Conceptual, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Wrangling - Creatives
- Advertising, Brand Films, Branded Content
- Project Industries
- Government, Non-Profit, Technology